Monday, June 02, 2008

Off again!

In less than 48 hours, I am off to Uganda again! I fly out of Vancouver on Wednesday night, and I can't believe how fast time seems to have gone leading up to this trip. While I think I have everything I need for the trip in my possession, I am definitely not even close to packed...that will be tomorrow's job! And I started saying goodbye to friends this evening, so the reality of leaving is starting to set in.

I will aim to update this blog weekly while I am in Uganda, so you can check here for pictures (as long as the internet cooperates) and stories about what I'm up to during my time in Uganda! And I will do my best to keep up with what is happening back home via facebook as well! For those of you who I won't have a chance to see before I leave, have a fantastic summer and keep in touch!!

Okay, off to start cleaning my room and packing...

No comments: