Monday, July 19, 2010

Kids in Dhaka


These kids are selling cigarettes outside the shopping centre near my apartment.  They were pretty happy that I took a picture, although they don't all look it! 

Looks like one of these little guys was telling a really funny story!


These little guys ran in front of me and grouped together so that I would take a picture, although it took them a little while to organize themselves!  Showing them the picture on my camera resulted in a lot of excitement and laughter - they were pretty pleased with themselves!

This little guy lives in my neighborhood - so cute!

I love the smile of the woman on the left - so beautiful!

Finally, here's picture of one of my apartment spiders...but I'll spare you the close-up, because I know that not all my blog readers appreciate my bug pictures!

No comments: